History Short Note
In 1922, Kiriakos Karamanos and Konstantinos Agelopoulos came from Evia and founded a small drink making company, on Langada Street (a market center of Thessaloniki, in early years). They named their company “Evia”, in honor to their motherland.
In 1936, Anastasios Karamanos and Georgios Agelopoulos participated in the company, making it more powerful and competitive to the market. In the same year, company took the formal name “KARAMANOS - AGELOPOULOS OGH” and registered trade mark “KOKKORA”.
In 1962, new installation was builded, placed to the old industrial area of Thessaloniki - also called as “FIX” area - where remains still today.